Resilient | Inspired by Challenge - A Rainbow of Color



Today starts a new Inspired by Challenge and it's filled with color and repetitive patterns!  There's also an optional sketch challenge too:


Here's how I was inspired:


I focused on the colors, repetitive pattern and circles/arches.  All the products I used on my cards for this challenge are by Reverse Confetti.  My overall color palette is Sunshine + Iced Aqua.  Let's chat about my first card:


I used a Sunshine panel with the Large Diamond Cover Panel.  I trimmed it down just a smidge so that the Premier Polar White base panel would show a bit.  I layered it with the Scallop Window Tag.


The sentiment is from the One Day At A Time set.  I finished off the tag with an image from the Peony set.  I don't generally color foliage in yellow but I wanted it to match the Sunshine base.

The copics I used:

Y15 | Y35
BG32 | BG34


I know I wanted to use another cover panel and thought the Stitched Circles would be perfect, love it in Iced Aqua.


I used the Rounded Stitched Window which was inspired by the arches.  The sentiment is from A Friend Like You set.


I stamped out the same foliage from Peony for this design too.  I just used different copics:

G12
BG32 | BG34


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
amy, I love your softer versions of a few of those brightly colored arches... you've also chosen some pretty cover dies, and arches of your own! so pretty!
=]
LeAnne said…
These are just beautiful...wonderful images, perfect sentiments and soft luscious colors! The background cover dies really kick these up a notch....I want to run right over to RC right now and do some shopping!
These are just gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the sentiments!
Amber said…
Two cards that are perfect! Love your soft colors, Amy!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Gorgeous soft colour versions of the bright arches. Like the arches window effects on both cards. Might try this challenge when headache goes. Stay healthy x
Christine said…
The peony set is one of my favorites ever, and I think the little bud is just adorable. I love the way you paired the sweet sprig with a big sentiment to take center stage. Just wonderful!
Danni Reid said…
These are gorgeous, love your rounded stitched windows, they are perfect!