Coffee Capital | Inspired by Challenge - All the Details


Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired By Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I'm also linking up to the 2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:


Here's how I was inspired, do you see how I interpreted each of the windows?


I combined two different Super Sponsors from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:


Let's chat about Flora & Fauna first:


I combined:
Hello Sunshine Flowers 
Fern Die
Mini Envelope Die


I managed to include some other elements from my stash.  The lower right hand corner, I used a page from a japanese novel and die cut the Starbucks logo from an upcycled coffee cup sleeve.  All the felt I used on my project is from Impress.


From Impress I used:

Small Coffee Cup
Coffee Cup Stamp with Words on Side
Impress Washington Sayings clear set


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Cheers to you, amy! You've interpreted those windows, and their contents just beautifully! It has been way too long since you've used those book pages - happy to see them again!
=]
This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the grid design!
New Creations said…
It is so pretty, love the grid style!
Lady Joyful said…
This is so pretty! Great design.
Billie A said…
So pretty. Love the layout and images. Wonderful colors.
LeAnne said…
Oh my gosh, I love how you interpreted each of the elements....so clever and fun!
Danni Reid said…
EVERY detail is perfect, love your interpretation, this feels like summer and coffee, love!
Oh this is so fabulous! Love your design
So soft and sweet! Very creative! Love the upcycling! Thanks for the inspiration!
CarlavdM said…
A gorgeous card Amy.
Like the way you used the sketch
Dawn S. said…
So pretty! I love the window design.
Helen F. said…
Love this card design, Amy! I have some small coffee stamps that I thought would look sweet in windows like this, maybe I'll have time to post it in the HOP :-) Have a great Weekend!!
Fikreta said…
Oh this is wonderful card!
LOve it!
Lisa Elton said…
This is so darn cute Amy, you nailed this!
Gail said…
Always love a coffee creation - I especially like this stamp you used! TFS and for this fabulous hop!
Ericka Strange said…
Love your card Amy and all the beautiful small details to look at. Awesome job and so pretty.