You call it Coffee | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


So I recently received my latest order from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  I've always love their sentiments...check out the Stay Strong set:


I've teamed it up with their Coffee Cup Fri-Dies.  When designing this card I realized that I never copic color on colored cardstock.  I colored in the word coffee with BG13.  I held my breath the entire time because a white gel pen won't fix anything on that panel.


I tried coloring the 'coffee' on the aqua panel but nothing looked right so I decided to white emboss the sentiment.  I love that look!


Before I go, incase you didn't see this over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog, FB or IG:



Comments

I Card Everyone said…
so cute! so TRUE!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great use of this die and sentiments!
Fikreta said…
these are so cute!