Hey Honey! | SugarPea Designs




I'm popping in speedy quick to share this card that features SugarPea Designs.


Their Hey Honey set is the absolutely cutest.  Who can resist that big ole bear?!  I teamed it up with their Honeycomb Stencil.  I did it lightly around the edges with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide and a blending brush.


I love how you have the option to just use die cuts for the bear with minimal stamping/coloring.  I'll have to try that next time!


I was inspired by their Mix It Up challenge.  That color palette = delish!  That semicircle was screaming the bear image!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Soooooooo cute! I love that bear!!!!!
Billie A said…
So cute. Darling image. I love Sugar pea design images. Love your card design.
I Card Everyone said…
cuter than the aaaaverage bear, Boo Boo!
=]
Andrea Hastilow said…
You have to love that bear, actually you have to love many many if not all of the S.P. Designs. Keep bringing us more excellent designs. Stay safe, healthy & happy x
Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute card. That bear made me smile
Celeste Goff said…
Oh my gosh, that bear is too stinking cute!