Stand for Something | Inspired by Challenge - Colorful Kicks




Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired By Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


Here's how I was inspired:


Although you might not readily notice, I combined the photo inspiration with the sketch challenge.  This actually turned out quite differently from what I had originally planned.

I was going to use the MFT All Star High Top Die-namics as my focal point.  Then I saw the sketch challenge and thought I'd go a clean + crisp route with a touch of rainbow goodness.


Love that sentiment from the LLD Be Original set.

I used the following copics:

G03 | G05
BG13 | BG15
B34 | B37
BV04 | BV34


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
well you really surprised me today - in a clean, simple, and fabulous way! A wonderful statement!
=]
I love this!! Perfect sentiment!
Cheryl said…
Fabulous take on the challenge. I love your CAS card. Great sentiment!

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!
Lisa Elton said…
Those rainbow stripes peeking out around the edges are fantastic! This is a terrific CAS card Amy!