Stay Cool | Inspired by Challenge - Cool Treats





Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I just knew what I was going to use for this challenge, the Concord & 9th Cool Treats Turnabout Stamp Set.  They currently have it on sale through the end of the month!


I was able to capture the popsicle and color theme on my project.  The Catherine Pooler Inks I used:

It's a Girl
Party Dress
Shea Butter
Aquatini

I also have the coordinating dies to make that center sweet treat focal point.  Do you see what I did?  I used a Starbucks coffee sleeve for the popsicle stick.  


I thought by adding the poms that it would bring out the vertical nature of the original inspiration photo although it makes it not so postal friendly.

I love the Turnabout sets.  The end results are really quite amazing.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
there it is! Cool, clever, and just the perfect topper with those sweet little poms! I'm loving this turnabout!
=]
Loveeeeeee this! LOVING how you added the pompoms!!!!
Danni Reid said…
Oh Amy, this is absolutely perfect! Love all those cool treats stamped so perfectly too!
LeAnne said…
Oh my gosh, that turnabout set is PERFECT! Love those yummy sherbet colors too....and just stuff that little pompom-trimmed card in a padded envelope and mail it off to someone really special! It's too cute not to share!
Lisa Elton said…
How sweet is this Amy! Love the soft colors and the addition of the pompoms!
Sue L. said…
I'm lovin' and so impressed w yr color selections over the past months.... here, sooooo cool and refreshing... so summer. ♡
Andrea Hastilow said…
Cool ! Love the colours, very refreshing like an ice lolly would be. Love the cute pom poms. Stay safe and healthy x
Celeste Goff said…
The pom pom fringe is so fun!