Aloha | Inspired by Challenge - Summer Fresh





Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:




I was so inspired I designed two different projects:


I combined the Lawn Fawn:

Crazy Antics stamps + coordinating Lawn Cuts
Simply Celebrate Summer stamps + coordinating Lawn Cuts


The sentiment from Crazy Antics was stamped onto a white strip of cardstock.  The card base is from Flora & Fauna.


The copics I used:

R000
R05 | R22
YG23 | YG25
N2 | N4

Here's my second card:


It features:

Simply Celebrate Summer stamps + coordinating Lawn Cuts
Scripty Aloha Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn [retired] Pink Lemonade 6x6
CTMH Lemonade cardstock


This was my original design.  I love pineapples, both crafty and real.  I went through many paper options until I decided on this duo.  I used the following copics:

Y15 | Y17
YG23 | YG25

I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
your ants are marching in with my second favorite summertime treat... ALOHA to my first! amy, these are [to borrow your word] PERFECT! and just the most wonderful pastel plaids!
=]
LeAnne said…
You're killing me with that cute LF set....I have been on a shopping spree lately, that one might just have to jump in my cart! Adorable cards!
These are ADORABLE!!! Loving the watermelon and the pineapple!!!
Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome cards, Miss Lady!!!
Lisa Elton said…
So much cuteness!! Two perfectly sweet cards Amy!!
Fikreta said…
Beautiful cards!
Danni Reid said…
These are the CUTEST, love them!