Celebrate | Inspired by Challenge - Summer Please





Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I was so inspired and combined them both together!


I combined the Catherine Pooler Party Fans stamps and coordinating dies.  I also added the Celebrate Block Word die with a big of altering.


The Catherine Pooler Inks
It's a Girl
Mint To Be
Garden Party
Lime Rickey
Aquatini

I'm really loving the Mint to Be and Garden Party combo!


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!
I Card Everyone said…
this isn't the set I was referring to, but BAM does it work perfectly, too! i'm such a fan!
=]
Lisa Elton said…
Oh gosh is this ever pretty Amy and I like the sparkle you added!
Celeste Goff said…
Perfect card for 4th of July!