Just Chicken In | Taylored Expressions




I'm a sucker for puns and I've been smitten with Taylored Expressions lately.  So when I saw their Farm Fresh Kit, I couldn't resist!  Here's how it inspired me:


I used the Gingham Check Background Stamp on a yellow panel with Red ink.  I die cut it with the CTMH Multi Circle Windows Thin Cuts.  I backed it with a CTMH Mint panel and adhered them to a Reverse Confetti Brick panel.

Oh my CUTE, those Farm Fresh Critters KILL ME [chuckling].  They're soooooo fun.  I used the chicken on this card and used the following copics:

R00
R08 | R22
Y04 | Y08 | Y11
YR16

Yes, their heads are each on a Wobble Spring [eep!].


The barn from the Farm Fresh set has been colored with:

R08 | R22
Y04 | Y08 | Y11
G000 | BG0000
E21 | E50
E31 | E34
N2 | N4

I added the a couple of clouds from the Rainbow Cloud Duo.  The sentiment from Farm Fresh has been stamped on a semi circle from the Studio Katia Scallop Square Creative Die set.


 This design revolved around a rotated sketch from Fusion Card Challenge:


Definitely not my usual pastel palette but I love how this card turned out, makes me smile!  Those chickens are adorable!

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
so clucking cute, amy … pastels haven't always been your style, but FABULOUS HAS! please tell me you've put their heads on wobblers?
=]
Sooooooooooo cute!!! I love that sentiment and the little chickies!!!!!
Linda Callahan said…
Well this card just makes me smile.....adorable!
Celeste Goff said…
Love the wobble heads on the chickens and the font on that sentiment is so much fun!
Fikreta said…
oh this card is super sweet!