Let's TOAST to your birthday | Ellen Hutson LLC + Lawn Fawn


[comment moderation is on due to spam issues]
Did you see the collaboration set between Ellen Hutson and Lawn Fawn?  I knew that I had to order it right away [it's out of stock now] and I'm glad I was able to snag one.  Here's how it inspired me:


I combined it with the Oliver's Stitched ABCs.  If you don't own this alpha, you need it.  It's such a fun alpha staple in a crafters stash!

I used super retired Knock on Wood 6x6 along with the Hello Sunshine Remix.    I really wanted to fit the owl in the scenery, she's all copic colored and everything, but there just wasn't enough room for her this time.  I did a smidge of fussy cutting on the critters arms so that they could carry the sticks.


I know, it's another non-pastel color palette!  Here are the copics I used:

R000
YR04 | YR16
YR31 | Y17
B34 | B37
E42 | E43
E74 | E77
W00 | W1 | W3
C1 | C2




Product listing, some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
I'm so glad you snagged one, too, amy … and also did a little surgery on those arms! Adorable - makes me want a toasted marshmallow for breakfast instead of toasted bread!
=]
Love love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun! Brings back memories 😀
Caly Person said…
It's so fun to see this set used for the current challenge, Amy! I love your campfire scene! Thanks so much for playing along with this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!