Time to Party | Inspired by Challenge - Pretty Blossoms




Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


Here's how I was inspired:


After seeing that bouquet, I instantly thought of the Reverse Confetti The Best Days set.  I teamed it up with the Sweet Stripes 6x6.

The sentiment is from Word Up and has been stamped onto one of the new Three Tags confetti cuts.  Do you see the polkas?  That is from Background Builder, stamped in pistachio.  


I used two of the All Framed Up die cuts.  I added sequins and some gold glitter cardstock.  The perfect touches for the Birthday Girl that I designed this card for.


The copic colors I used:

R00 | R01
R14 | R22
G12 | G20
W00 | W1



I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

LeAnne said…
This is stunning....all the little details add up to a fabulous creation! The addition of the gold really takes this to another level! Gorgeous!
I Card Everyone said…
oh amy… what's not to love about this gorgeous card? loving every little detail, and you've tied them all together so beautifully! Way to [polka] dot the i …
=]
So beautiful! LOVING those flowers!
Lisa Elton said…
This is simply dreamy Amy! I love all of the wonderful things you've layered together!
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, this is so beautiful. I love the framed bouquet.
Danni Reid said…
This is so incredibly gorgeous Amy, your layering is perfect!