Let's Spill the Tea | Inspired by Challenge - Punny Sentiments




Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


Gotta love a pun!  I struggled with this one because I tend to gravitate towards the cute but this time I went caffeinated fall:


I was THOROUGHLY inspired by my Coffee Loving Cardmakers | Reverse Confetti teamie, Kathy Schweinfurth.  When I saw her gorgeous card on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog I thought to myself, hey, I think I have that tea pot.  The first time using it so THANK YOU Kathy!


Definitely NOT my usual pastel palette but I'm definitely in a fall mood.  It is overcast here in the Pacific Northwest.  A very welcome change from the high 80's + 90's that we've been experiencing!

Something that I don't generally do but this is a mix of manufacturers:

Tea Time | Creative Cuts | Mama Elephant
Tea Party | MFT  
Spill the Tea | A Jillian Vance Design
Harvest Festival 6x6 | Honey Bee Stamps


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!
I Card Everyone said…
Though I'm not quite ready for Fall, I am feeling, and loving, the fall temps here, too, amy!
What I am feeling is the sweet pun-y sentiment … such a cute-tea! and the tea pot die? adorable!
=]
Fikreta said…
Very beautiful card!
Lisa Elton said…
This is perfectly charming Amy, love everything about it!