Sending Happiness | Inspired by Challenge - Critter Six Pack


Due to excessive Spam , Comment Moderation is ON.


Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


Oh I love all those CUTE critters!  I decided to spotlight that sweet bunny, here's how I was inspired:


I love this challenge.  It really gets me looking into all my supplies for something that I think is perfect.  Honestly, what ends up happening is I find something that I haven't used, like that SWEET Mama Elephant - Favor Bag Accessory - Bunny.


I love all things Kawaii - in the context of Japanese popular culture - Cute.  All things Mama Elephant are cute, right?

The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant - Happy Mail set.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Such a honey of a bunny, amy ...
=]
Lisa Elton said…
So sweet and simply adorable!
Tracey McNeely said…
Super sweet bunny Amy!
Danni Reid said…
ADORABLE, absolutely ADORABLE, love your card so much Amy, this is going to make someone incredibly happy!!
Fikreta said…
awww!
super adorable!