Life | Inspired by Challenge - Playful Patterns





Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I knew just what to do with this challenge!


So, I'm actually sharing two projects for today.  Why?  Well, I thought I was headed in one direction and it ended up in another direction.  If you follow me on IG, you may have seen a sneak peek of this project the other day.  

The Reverse Confetti Scalloped Cover Panel was perfect for this project.  Um, yes, I did cut that Cover Panel out five times:

Premier Polar White - RC
Blushing Bride - SU
Crisp Cantaloupe - SU
Lead - RC
Midnight - RC

Yes, I pieced all those scallops.  Whew, that took a bit of time but I ADORE the end results.  The sentiment is beautiful, isn't it?  It's from The Most Beauty set.  With all the crap that has been happening this year, I think we can all use a gentle reminder.


Here's my 'other' project:


So, I originally intended on using all those sweet colored images from the Pick of The Patch set with my original Scalloped Cover Panel and it was just way too much.  I didn't want to tuck away the colored images so I decided to just go ahead and use the Scallop Cover Panel in Blushing Bride with those images.

I backed it with a panel of Premier Polar White.  The copics I used:

R00
RV11 | RV32
E30 | YR61
G20 | G21
N5 | N6
W0 | W1 | W3


You can say it was a happy accident.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

These are GORGEOUS! Loving the colors!
LeAnne said…
You couldn't have chosen a more perfect die for your project...and I do love that sentiment! Both cards are precious!
Lisa Elton said…
One absolutely gorgeous and the other just as cute as can be! Love them both Amy!
OMGosh this is so fabulous! I love it.
Danni Reid said…
You inspired me, these are absolutely perfect!!