Fa La La | Inspired by Challenge - Deer Santa


Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I was inspired by the:

Santa

Deer

Although I love their vintage look, I went with a bit of a scandinavian style: 


Paper pads...I have a TON of them.  They're mostly all together in bins by manufacturer.  That's organized but dangerous since I don't know what I have.  So while I was going through some stuff, I came across a bunch of Christmas themed goodies and couldn't wait to put this card together.  I use to be a huge scrappy card maker...no stamping. 

This features the Pebbles , Cozy & Bright collection.


The sentiment, is the same one I used for last week's challenge, it's by Hello Bluebird.

The text paper is by A Muse Studio, you'll be seeing that a lot through the next couple of weeks.  I have a pack of that goodness.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
I remember your scrappy days - and loved them! I could never do justice to the darling ephemera that came with paper collections... love every scrap of this card!
=]
Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the Santa and the deer!
Happy Dance said…
Recently, I've been trying to use up just tons of my patterned papers and scraps. So many of my cards (for Christmas gifts) are reminiscent of this darling card. Not quite as nice, but I'm getting there, lol. I'm fully in love with this card. The colors, the patterns, and that cute deer with his buddy, Santa are just darling! Such a fun card, and you've made me smile. Love this! Hope all is well with you, and do stay safe, dear Amy. xo Bev
LeAnne said…
LOTS of good, fun scrappy goodness going on here with that jolly old Saint Nick! Love it!
Lisa Elton said…
You put those bits and bobs to great use Amy, this is adorable!!
Farhana S said…
Very unlike your usual pastel colored cards, but I’m loving it 😍
This is so well designed. Super cute and adorable too.
Danni Reid said…
I am so inspired, I love your stamping, love it, BUT I love your scrappy style too, so so much! Your card is ADORABLE, love the Scandinavian Santa and deer!
Just darling! Love all the layers of pretty papers! What size card is this? Thank you for the inspiration!
Nora Noll said…
I have a HUGE cart and then some of pattern paper!! I LOVE the fun die cuts that you used on this and now I might have to get that sentiment die too!!