Oh, hello friend | Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen

 


I bought some notecards from Flora & Fauna and decided to cut one of them in half to use the color block pattern as a panel:


I used the Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen - Laurel Wreath.  Sorry to see that it is retired, I love it.


The sentiments are from the Modern Succulents set.  I don't know if you can tell, but they've been heat embossed with Lawn Fawn's Rose Gold.  I LOVE Rose Gold.  My wedding ring set is Rose Gold.

I placed the sentiment in different places for both of the cards.  I think I like this look better.  This particular sentiment is on foam adhesive.


I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:


Comments

These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!
Jacquie Southas said…
Simple & modern! Love the color choices, Amy (and off to look for that Rose Gold embossing powder). Thanks for playings alone with us at FMS this week!
Jen Brum said…
What a sweet set of cards! I just love the colour blocks and the simple sentiment - and who doesn't love rose gold embossing powder??!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
I Card Everyone said…
I adore your color-blocked cards, amy! oh yes, that darling laurel wreath! there are so many EBE retired things I miss!
=]
Farhana S said…
What a easy and quick card idea! Thanks for sharing ☺️
Fikreta said…
so wonderufl cards!