Deck the Halls | Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas

 




I'm playing along with Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas.  Day Eleven is Deck the Halls.

Here's how I was inspired:


The tag die I used today is a bit smaller than the others that I used.  The sentiment is from the [retired] Snow Days set.  It has been heat embossed in white.  The holly is a die by Reverse Confetti that has been cut with The Rainbow Collection, Essentials by Ellen Wool Felt.


I'm also linking up to the Inspired by Challenge:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Celeste Goff said…
So cute Amy! I love how clean and simple it is.
I Card Everyone said…
so happy that we still get to see your sweet designs at IB, amy ... this is fabulous with that gorgeous felt!
=]
Danni Reid said…
Oh Amy, this is so cute!! I love felt on handmade cards and tags, it adds so much.