Home for the Holidays | Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas

 



I'm playing along with Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas.  Day Six is Home for the Holidays.

This one is a bit bittersweet for me....more about that in a smidge.  


I started off with another Slate Gray panel and used the circle die from Alpine Window.  All those sweet images are from the Over the River set.


Can you tell that they've been heat embossed with Lawn Fawn's Rose Gold?  I didn't want to take away from the serene setting by copic coloring so I left it super clean + crisp.  The sentiment is from the same set, Over The River and was perfect for the theme.

Last week I had to tell my boy that it wasn't safe for him to travel back home for Christmas.  Do you know how hard that was?  Can we all just wear our masks and social distance....PLEASE?

Comments