Flying By To Say Hello | CTMH

 

So I've had this cute CTMH Hello Ladybug stamp + Ladybug Shaker Window Thin Cuts set for a bit and finally put them together on a card.



I started with a white A2 panel.  Layered an aqua panel and then lined up a white backed Multi Circle Windows Thin Cuts. 

The sentiment strip on the front is from Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips - Crafty, A Crafty Collab with Brutus Monroe.

The Ladybug Shaker Window Thin Cuts makes it so easy to assemble.  The stitched dots are your guide to stamp the dots from the Hello Ladybug stamp set.  I happened to have red brads that matched perfectly with the cardstock.

The inside:


I either don't fill up my shakers enough or I over fill them.  It says:

Flying by to say hello.

Definitely not a postal friendly design but I love all the different elements.

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Comments

Fikreta said…
Love it!
its super cute!
maria f. said…
How fun is this! Love the surprise shaker element. Thanks for visiting my blog. I think DH read it for the first time 🤣 (And commented for the first time. Sorry!) FYI Oma loved the paper flowers! All’s well that ends well. 😉
So cute and fun. Wonderful ladybug card.