Rainbow Collection | Ellen Hutson LLC

 

I might have a couple rainbow sets and decided to focus on Rainbow Cards a bit.  These will be great to send out for Valentine's/Galentine's Day cards.

Today's stamp set is the Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen - Better Days Ahead set.


I used Catherine Pooler Inks:
Do-Si-Do
Tiara
Melon Ice
In The Park


The various sentiments were stamped in Catherine Pooler's Black Jack ink.


Do you noticed the heat embossed elements?  I used Lawn Fawn's Rose Gold embossing Powder, love that stuff.


The card bases used direct to paper ink transfer with the Catherine Pooler inks so that it would coordinate.



That's it for me, I'll be back sometime during the weekend with another rainbow design.

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Love your pastel rainbows--yummy colors!
Fikreta said…
so beautiful cards!
Lisa Elton said…
These are adorable, Amy! Love the colors!
I Card Everyone said…
the colors of my favorite sorbets - always delicious!
=]