Send A Card Day | Ellen Hutson + SALE!

 




Did you know that today is National Send A Card Day?  Ellen Hutson LLC is celebrating with a SALE!  Save 30% in the Send A Card category!

There are so many fun products on sale, today only.  I combined a couple sets just for today:


I used the following sets that are on sale:

Voices In My Head Accessories
Everyday Doodles



The Catherine Pooler inks are not included in the sale but I was inspired by Fab Friday:


I translated the colors to:

Do-Si-Do
Catching Rays
In The Park

Ever since COVID my two brothers, my sister in law and my Momma have a weekly  Zoom Call.  I haven't consistently chatted with my brothers like that before.  I also have a weekly Face Time call with my kids.  There is a silver lining to this pandemic.  

Links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:


Comments

Heather said…
Dang, this is the cutest! Love the CAS style, the sweet images, and the perfect play on our colors - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Very CAS, but uber fun & pretty. Like the colour translation, extremely close indeed. Like many card makers I make more than I send hehe so great to have a must post them day. Stay safe, healthy & happy creating x
Amanda Mertz said…
What a fun graphic image to show off our challenge colors! A fun image for these 'Zoom' times for sure! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
stampwithamyk said…
So cute! Love the fun sentiment and images. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!