Oh so sweet | Ellen Hutson LLC

 


I remember calling my boy an ice creamatarian when he was younger.  Secretly we were also letting him have carrot gelato and calling it orange gelato.  Never mind the fact that gelato is packed with sugar.  My boy gets his love of ice cream from me.  Unfortunately I can only have the vegan variety now but I'm lucky to live in an area packed with several vegan ice cream shops.

I've had my eye on the Ellen Hutson + Concord & 9th set - Sweet Sprinkles for a while.  It's on a fabulous clearance right now.  Here's how I was inspired:


This is not a 'normal' color palette of mine, more on that in a bit.  I love the Memory Box 6x6 paper pads.  They're packed with 48 sheets.

I think the flavors would be:
 
Rhubarb   |   Persimmon   |   Brown Sugar Vanilla


The details have been heat embossed in White.  


I used upcycled packing paper for the cones, it adds such fun texture, don't you agree?


I was thoroughly inspired by Color Throwdown:





Comments

Vickie Z said…
Sweet card... don't mind the pun!! Yes, the packing paper adds great texture... love!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this card Amy!