Aloha | Essentials by Ellen - Summer of Stamping

 



We started the Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen - Summer of Stamping Week 2 yesterday!  There's an inspiration packed hop, all the direct links can be found on the blog HERE.

Today's card features the smaller images from Aloha and It's A Jungle:


I folded an Aloha Shirt!

I started off with a 4x6 piece of 80 lb white paper.  I stamped the leaves, plumeria blooms and pineapple in copic friendly ink.  I colored them with:

R00 | R20
YG00 | YG01
YG03 | YG05 

I used the tutorial HERE.  It's made to use origami paper which is MUCH thinner so if you use Ellen's Teflon bone folder and a lot of patience you can make it work!


I finished off the the shirt with tiny buttons.  I threaded the HAI Cherry Blossom Sequins to mimic a flower lei.  I carefully added some micro adhesive dots to secure them.

The white panel has been ink blended with:

Squeezed Lemonade
Lucky Clover
Mermaid Lagoon

That panel has been adhered to an A2 panel from the Memory Box Lush Green Collection.  The sentiment is from the Aloha set.


Watch the blog this week for new projects, there will also be a YouTube Live on Thursday with Sandy Allnock + Ellen!

Comments

SUPER CUTE!!! It's been forever since I folded a shirt!! Gotta try it again!