Coneflower Friend

 


I've said it once and I'll say it again and again, I'm no green thumb.  The Honey Bee Stamps Coneflower set is my kind of gardening!



My color palette was inspired by these Green Twister Coneflowers.  If you've been following me for any length of time, you'll know that green is my favorite color.  Add pink and I'm in preppy heaven.


I also added the Friend Honey Cuts and their Scallop A2 Card Frames.  The base is the Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen - A2 Piercing Plate.

My cardstock is Concord & 9th:

Honeysuckle
Sprout


I also added the Catherine Pooler inks:

Coral Cabana
Garden Party
Lime Rickey

This card is definitely NOT postal friendly.  Each layer of the flower is on foam adhesive.  Definitely a hand delivery type of card that will need to be over coffee.

Comments

This is so beautiful and I love the colors.
Andrea Hastilow said…
This is the type of flower I can cope with, although over time my fingers are getting greener. Lovely colour choices very summer days, with a cold pimms on the lawn x
Tracey McNeely said…
Well then I think you are a fabulous gardener!