Make a Wish | Catherine Pooler Designs

 



I'm super excited to be taking part in Catherine Pooler Designs - Make A Wish Collection Release!  Everything is available in the shop now!  The Doxie Party stamp set + dies are soooo cute:



First up I'm teaming the stamps + dies with the new Cupcake & Candles 6x6.  I used the new Beach Retreat Inks, Sparkling Berry + Merlot!


The sentiments in this stamp set are so fun!



Next up is another Doxie Party card but with a different color palette:


I teamed up Clay Mask and Serene.  I masked off a circle and did some light ink blending with Serene and followed it up with some water drops.


I meant to add the fun Highland Sequin Mix in the photo but forgot about them...I added three stars from the mix and topped them off with some enamel dots that I had in my stash.


That cute pup has been grounded with a bit of cork.  I love how much dimension it adds to a design and it take to ink fabulously!

That's it for me today, I hope you've been having a fantastic week!

Comments

I love those cute doggy birthday cards. Both are just awesome and so fun!