We Be Trippin' | Essentials by Ellen

 


Have you been following Ellen Hutson LLC this week as they wrap up Week 1 of Summer of Stamping?  Monday starts Week 2 and through Monday they have a Gift With Purchase Event!  Spend $75 or more and receive a FREE Trippin' Stamp Set!  Spend $100 or more and receive the matching die too!

I decided to combine the Trippin' set with the Abstract Mountain die [it's back in stock!]:



Look how I managed to [accidentally] coordinate with the packaging!  The cardstock I used with the Abstract Mountain is by Concord & 9th:

Midnight
Starstruck
Marmalade
Grapefruit

The Trippin' image has been copic colored with:

R00 | R30
YR000 | YR21
C00 | C1


I layered an Essentials by Ellen Oyster cardstock panel on top that has the Essential Arches cut from it.  I wanted it to look like the van was passing through a tunnel.


We've had our fill of road trips since we did one last month:

Seattle --> San Francisco --> Seattle

My girl and I drove down.  Each way we stopped in Portland for the night.  Going back home, my son was with us and much to my girl's disappointment, she drove most of the way.  I just could not keep my eyes open.  Honestly, road trips, I fall asleep fast and really I'm only there for the snacks.  We always load up at Trader Joe's.

Make sure you check out the newest Summer of Stamping set, Avery Elle's Peek-a-boo Pals, Soak It Up!  This set is EXCLUSIVE to the Ellen Hutson Shop!





Comments