Oh, Hello Friend - Essentials by Ellen

 


Hello and Happy Monday!  I know, I'm not much of a fan of Monday's either.  The weekends go so fast, don't they?  I wanted to squeeze in one more card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:



This is the first time I've inked up the Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen - Mondo Oak Leaf by Brandi Kincaid. psssttt....it looks like it is 30% off!



Rather than copic color that, well, Mondo leaf, I decided to stamp it on colored cardstock by Bazzill:

Butter Mints
Chocolate Malt

I used the A2 Piercing Plate with Bazzill Pale Rose cardstock.  I love the Neapolitan color palette!  


The sentiment is from the Modern Succulents set, heat embossed in white on black cardstock.

You have until 3 pm Eastern today to link up for the Freshly Made Sketches 500th challenge + 10th Anniversary!



Comments

That is a beautiful leafy card design. Great take on the sketch too!
Judy Rozema said…
Fabulous card design. I love that you used colored cardstock. I will have to check out that piercing plate! Thank you for celebrating with us at FMS for Sketch 500!
Linda Callahan said…
Oooo I love that background texture! Very pretty card....leaves will be falling here all too soon! Glad you shared this at FMS!
Karren said…
Those mondo leaves are gorgeous and I love the subtle dot pattern in the background! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for our 500th sketch challenge.