Stay Cool | Essentials by ellen - Summer of Stamping

 



We're into our 4th and final week of Summer of Stamping.  The newest release hit the shop on Monday, have you checked it out?

I did a bit of die cutting:


I mentioned it before, I've been on a die cutting kick.  Another card with no stamping?!  I was chatting to the hubby about what ice cream/popsicles he remembers from growing up.  What are some of your favorites?  One of mine was a Creamsicle, that is what inspired today's card.


I started off with a Concord & 9th Sea Glass panel that I used with the Essentials by Ellen A2 Piercing Plate.  I layered another panel that has the new Yasss! Designer Dies cut from it.

The creamsicle uses the designer dies from the new Stay Cool set.  The felt from The Rainbow Collection was used but is also available separately, Tangerine Wool Felt.  You might not be able to tell from the photo, but the popsicle sticks have been cut from felt.


I'll be back this weekend with another design from this release, stay tuned!

Comments

Farhana S said…
such a fun idea to die cut from felt! Time to dig up the felt I bought how knows when, LOL!
Love this cute icy treat card.