Pigment Craft Co - October Release

 


I'm super thrilled to be a part of the Pigment Craft Co - October Release Festivities!  There is an IG Hop that starts on the Pigment Craft Co account.

PROMOS
  • Free Canadian and US shipping for orders over $150 CAD
  • $5 OFF all orders over $50 CAD with code 5OFFOCTRELEASE
  • $20 OFF on all orders over $300 CAD with code 20OFFNEWRELEASE
**Promos run until Oct 7th at 11:59 pm CST**

Insta Hop Giveaway:
  • A $100 Gift Card on the @pigmentcraftco feed
  • Six $25 gift cards, 1 for each GD stop on the hop
  • To enter, readers should like, comment, follow each stop on the hop and are welcome to tag friends for extra entries
**Giveaway closes Oct. 7th at 11:59 pm CST. Please select your winner and send to us by Oct. 8th. Announcement will be up on our feed on Oct. 9th**

I'm sharing my projects here on my blog too:


I designed two cards using the new release along with the Pigment Craft Co ink pads: Glow + Jade

Let's chat about my first card.  I started off with the previously released Eyelet Background Cover Plate Die.  I layered images from the Winter Bloom Set.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Season Sentiments set.


I'm loving the Pigment Craft Co Ink, the coverage is awesome.


I love how the Eyelet Background looks like snowflakes to me.


Next up is my other design.  I used the same Winter Bloom set but the primary color is Glow.


This time I used the Cozy Stitches Cover Plate Die.





The sentiment is from the Snow is Falling set.


This release is amazing!  I'll be sharing more projects in a couple days!  In the meantime, make sure you join in the fun over on Instagram!






Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
How fun for you that you get to join in this hop! Those inks look delish! Fun couple of cards in "your colors" :)
Lisa Elton said…
I do enjoy your lovely soft style, Amy! These are wonderful!
Stacy Sheldon said…
Love the color combo here Amy :)
Fikreta said…
so very beautiful cards!
What charmingly sweet, beautiful cards. This colour palette is speaking to me big time!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life