Tricks for Treats Week - Essentials by Ellen

 



I'm joining the fun over on the Ellen Hutson LLC Blog.  They're celebrating Tricks for Treats week!  Make sure you check out all of the fun projects over there!

I recently picked up the Bon Bon box.  It's a great little treat holder!  It can easy hold a Lindt treat and a truffle [think Frango].  That's what each of these has inside:


I've kept with my overall color palette for this release:

Concord & 9th Ballet Slipper
Concord & 9th Grapefruit
Concord & 9th Marmalade

You can diecut the pieces for two Bon Bon boxes per 8.5x11 cardstock sheet.

The sentiment on this one is from Bear Ware 2 on a Farmhouse Tag.


The pumpkin is from Pumpkin Season.  The black & white twine is Lawn Fawn, the silk seam binding ribbon is from my stash.


The Ghost from Halloween Treat Tags is the cutest!  The sentiment is from the same set, I've cut it with one of the Essential Circles.


My final Bon Bon box combines Pumpkin Season and Halloween Boo-quet.  I cut an Essential Star from Hero Arts Glitter Paper [white + black].


The sentiment is from Tag-It:  Halloween.


Comments

These are so enchantingly sweet, Amy. Your skillful way with a softer colour palette for fall/Halloween is thoroughly inspiring.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life