Yassss! Essentials by Ellen

 


Hello and Happy Monday!  I've been having fun with the newest Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen Release.  

Here's my newest design:



I combined:

Halloween Boo-quet
Nordic Cross Cover
Yasss [summer of stamping]
Tall N Skinny Alpha [previously released]

I posted these over the weekend:


Strawberry boxes:
Pyramid Box
Tiny Stars Background Hot Foil Stamp
Mondo Hydrangea Designer Dies
Lawn Fawn Glow in the Dark Lawn Trimmings
Crafters Companion Gold Foil
C&9 Cardstock - Ballet Slipper + Parsley


Thanks card:
Pumpkin Season
Nesting Stars
C&9 Cardstock - Ballet Slipper + Grapefruit
Hero Arts Glitter Paper [Copper + Bronze]
Essentials Vellum
Cork from my stash


Comments

Absolutely lovely trio of projects, Amy. Pink feels so fresh and welcome in a fall greeting capacity - especially, IMO, for Thanksgiving.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
Fikreta said…
so lovely projects!