You're Awesome | Lawn Fawn


When I saw the Lawn Fawn - Cerealsly Awesome, I knew that had to get that set, plus a couple others.  I'm generally not a Valentine's Day girl but this year the change in themes has been especially refreshing.  I managed to design 2 sets of 2 cards:

This is my first set.  The overall designs are the same but a smidge of detail is a bit different.  These use the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils.

My overall color palette is Catherine Pooler's - Rockin' Red + Pucker Up.  The cardstock is some from my stash by CTMH - Thistle.  The striped paper on the side is a design I made using strips of cardstock to coordinate with the Quilted Heart Backdrop panel.



I also used images from the Lawn Fawn - Milk & Cookies and Love You A Latte Set.

I ditched the stencil for the Valentine Hearts Border on these:


I combined the Thistle cardstock with Stampin' Up's Rose Red.  The clean + simple designer in me, prefers this duo but I think the first set is much more festive.

The color combo was inspired by Color Hues Challenge:


Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Nancy Thomas said…
Such sweet cards. I like your take on Valentine's Day.
Hannelie said…
Oh Amy I LOVE the look of our challenge colors on your card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!
Kristie Goulet said…
These are so sweet, Amy! I love how you used the challenge colors on your cards. Happy New Year! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!
Karen said…
Both designs are wonderful! It's hard to choose between the stencil and the heart border. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! Happy New Year!
Nancy said…
Amy, I was so tickled when I saw these adorable cards on IG! I love the way the hearts are sprinkled throughout the card. These are darling in every way! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues, we appreciate it!
Fikreta said…
So wonderful cards!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I think this is ceralsly awesome! Love your cute design. Thanks for joining us at the Color Hues!
Celeste Goff said…
These are cereasely cute!!
What cereal-sationaly adorable greetings! Love the upbeat, gorgeously vibrant palette. It's just the thing to help kick wintertime blues to the curb.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life