Feeling Slothy...Need Coffee | Newton's Nook Designs + Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

 


I seem to be on a posting streak, this is my 11th consecutive day so why break a good thing?  


Today I'm linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #3.  The sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs.


Did you know that Newton's Nook Designs has a challenge called Inky Paws?


Here's how I was inspired:



I combined the Slothy Christmas set [On SALE] with a sentiment from the Slothy Coffee set.


Each card has a strip of pattern paper from the Coffee House Stories 6x6.  I managed to use the Tiny Trees Stencil [On SALE] with white embossing paste.


I also used the Framework Dies and Circle Frames Die Set.

I hope that you'll join us over at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Some links may be affiliate at no additional cost to you:

Comments

Indy's Designs said…
Amy, These are just the cutest! Just love that sweet sloth who is in desperate need of some coffee! Always a pleasure to see your creative cards at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie
Amy said…
Your cards are so cute! I love the sloths, and your backgrounds are gorgeous! I love how you used the paper and then the texture paste on the trees. It's perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!
sue t. said…
Such a cute duo of holiday cards and use of the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!
Lisa said…
Well, these are fabulous!