Believe in the Magic | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #5 - reminder

 



We're back with a reminder about the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #5 theme of Flower.  Our sponsor is Pawsome Stamps.  For all the details about the challenge and the prize, please check out THIS post.

Here's how I was inspired:


My card features the following products by Pawsome Stamps:

Beary Christmas
Hoppy Easter
Coffee Besties
Just Sentiments: Christmas


My last card [HERE] used pattern paper to incorporate this month's Flower theme.  This time I added the Stitched Poinsettia by Lawn Fawn. 


I'm still on the Red + Aqua kick...love that duo.

The link up is open until May 25th at 11:55 pm pacific.  We can't wait to see how you're inspired!

Comments

Isn't this just the sweetest? Aww, it really is - and the generous abundance of dark red is absolutely beautiful. That is one of my favourite colours and, humbly, one of the shades that looks the best on me.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life