I need coffee | Close to my Heart

 


Did you know that the 2022 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going on right now?  It started on Friday HERE.  There's still time to join in the fun, grab your favorite drink and hop along.  There is a ton of inspiration and prizes.  No link up this time so sit back and enjoy!  It Hop Week over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog from Saturday, May 7 - Thursday, May 12.  That means each day there will be tons of inspiration and prizes up for grabs!

I was hoping to join in the Hop Week fun yesterday but went a bit crazy with my packing and didn't have the supplies that I needed to play along.  Today I'm sharing a card that features the Close to My Heart  NEW caffeinated set:  Coffee Helps.


A big thank you for Chris Franco for sending this adorable set to me!  I love the sentiments and the images! I packed up [Can you tell we're moving?] all my CTMH cardstock.  I'm such a fan of their color palette.  I did have my Gmund White woodgrain cardstock handy.


The sentiment, coffee mug and strips use the smooth side of the cardstock.  

My card was inspired by the [expired] Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


I also used the color palette from Color Throwdown:


Have an awesome day!

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
Such a fun, cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!
Lori Kobular said…
Love that sentiment! But I must admit I am guilty of loving those kind of inspirational quotes while drinking my coffee! Great card Amy!
Sunny, upbeat gem of a card. Love the tone-on-tone thread + cardstock.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life