Sorry I'm Slow | Lawn Fawn

 



When I saw Yainea's Sloth card, I was so inspired.  I did my own take on her design! 

The Lawn Fawn - Hang in There set came out in 2017 and I still love it.  I gotta tell you, it's my spirit animal.  I can easily binge watch TV for hours in bed.  On the flip side I can craft all day too!


My card is a petite 3.0 x 4.5 inches.  The image suits the smaller palette.  The belated birthday panel will be adhered inside.  Perfect for someone's, well, belated birthday.

I was inspired by:






Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Gab said…
This is adorable ... love the woodgrain
Karen said…
What a fun card! The little sloth is so cute, and I've never seen that sentiment which is so versatile. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Kristie Goulet said…
This is so fun, Amy! I love the sloth! Great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Nancy said…
Had to come by for a proper comment! I adore this sloth and the sentiment! Such a creative way to use our colors at Color Hues! Thanks for playing along and I hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy your sloth is a riot, what a great belated birthday card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!
cm said…
Amy, your sloth card has planted a smile all over my face! What an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!
hugs~c
So fabulously charming and cute! Long before they were experiencing a (well-deserved) moment in recent years, I have been head-over-heel in love with sloths. My DH and I even have a darling little pair of plush sloth toys that I gave him for Valentine's Day a few years back that have resided ever since on our (shelf style) headboard.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
What a great card for a guy Amy! I love your take on the inspiration color mood board and adorable sloth. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin
Christy said…
Such a great guy card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!