Have a Cup of Cheer | Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #6 - Reminder

 



We're back with a reminder about the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #6 theme of Masculine Design.  Our sponsor is Jaded Blossom.  For all the details about the challenge and the prize, please check out THIS post.

Here's how I was inspired:


Woo Hooo! Another duo to add to my 2022 Holiday Card Stash!  
My current total is: 33

I combined the following Jaded Blossom products:

Coffee Dies
Coffee is Life

You might not able to read the script on the black panel but it is all Christmas sentiments by retired Basic Grey.


I love the Coffee dies, they're so versatile.  Whether you use cardstock or pattern paper, it's all good.


In case you missed my first set of cards:




I can't wait to see how my teamies and the guest designers were inspired!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
very nice cards!