Monday, April 1, 2013

✿✿✿Avocado Arts April Guest Designer✿✿✿


Super busy week on my blog:
Click HERE for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps post.
HERE is where the Timeless Twine/A Blog Named Hero post is.
Love for you to check out my Merry Monday Guestie post HERE.
We have a special birthday hop HERE.


I'm super thrilled to the the Avocado Arts Guest Designer for April!


Did you catch the sneak peek last week of April's New Release



I had so much fun with this set:


What's not to love about flowers?!

Super cute bouquet, eh?!

You're going to absolutely ❤❤ this new Avocado Arts set!

This is a sorta kinda Bonus Project....some of you might recognize it. 


This posted over on the Timeless Twine blog a couple weeks ago but I haven't shared it on my blog yet.

I used the oh-so-fun set



Hello?!!!  A Coffee set....Yes, Please!

One thing that I love to incorporate into my coffee themed cards is my stash of coffee sleeves that I collect.


So the latte has been paper pieced with a sleeve and the panel that the sentiment is stamped on is from the same sleeve.

All the stamping has been nestled onto a diner ticket that was RAK'd to me from the FABulous Kelly!

I'd super ❤❤❤❤ it if you'd leave me some of that bloggie love over on the Avocado Arts blog!

38 comments:

  1. 2 SUPER cute cards!!! LOVE the red popping on the 2nd one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy Congrats on yur guest design spot. I just got that set last month-- I love it and I love the design that you made with it great job.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo Congrats on your guest design spot Sista!!! love both cards... beautiful!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous, Amy, your energy abounds with all the postings and cards you have made. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those cheery flowers...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest designer spot!
    Super cute cards...those are pretty cool stamps too.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fantastic. love how you used the diner ticket. the hearts are such a cute addition coming from the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. as always love your amazing cards so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are super cute! I especially love the coffee mug with heart steam. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to ya Amy! I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING cards AMY!! I love how you showcased the bouquet of flowers on the seed packet. Red and yellow...two fabulous colors together. I can't wait to see what else you create for us this month! Thank you for being our Guest Designer :) ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Amy for being out Guestie this month! These projects are fabulous. LOVE them! Can't wait to see what you create for us on the 8th. You're the best. -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on being the guest designer.. your cards are amazing.. you go girl..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super duper totally ADORABLE! I love your design! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!!! love the colors and patterns in your coffee card :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. More orange! Loving it :) And using a coffee sleeve? GENIUS! I must try that!
    Congrats AGAIN on the GDT :) You are on FIRE, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful cards Amy!! Looks like some GREAT stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Amy!! You did such a FAB job on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of COURSE you'd be a designer for AA at some point.. these cards are perfect with their brand! Congrats, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome girl!! These are fabulous!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards, Amy! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woohoo! Congrats on your guest designer gig! :)

    Love what you did with the stamps. The colours just scream happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super sweet cards, Amy! Those bunch of flowers make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your cards. Both are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute~ love how you used the receipt and the DP is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are just toooooo cute, Amy! That coffee set is beyond perfect for you. I so love how you incorporated the coffee sleeve into your design!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome cards! Love how you framed the flowers in that first one! The polka dot coffee cup is precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great job Amy! I really like the first card with the flower packet.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  30. well i for one am shocked you used the coffee set!! lol
    super fab cards girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. these are so cute and delightful and so YOU! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Woo hoo!!! Congrats, girlie! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~