✿✿✿Avocado Arts April Guest Designer✿✿✿


Super busy week on my blog:
Click HERE for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps post.
HERE is where the Timeless Twine/A Blog Named Hero post is.
Love for you to check out my Merry Monday Guestie post HERE.
We have a special birthday hop HERE.


I'm super thrilled to the the Avocado Arts Guest Designer for April!


Did you catch the sneak peek last week of April's New Release



I had so much fun with this set:


What's not to love about flowers?!

Super cute bouquet, eh?!

You're going to absolutely ❤❤ this new Avocado Arts set!

This is a sorta kinda Bonus Project....some of you might recognize it. 


This posted over on the Timeless Twine blog a couple weeks ago but I haven't shared it on my blog yet.

I used the oh-so-fun set



Hello?!!!  A Coffee set....Yes, Please!

One thing that I love to incorporate into my coffee themed cards is my stash of coffee sleeves that I collect.


So the latte has been paper pieced with a sleeve and the panel that the sentiment is stamped on is from the same sleeve.

All the stamping has been nestled onto a diner ticket that was RAK'd to me from the FABulous Kelly!

I'd super ❤❤❤❤ it if you'd leave me some of that bloggie love over on the Avocado Arts blog!

Comments

wendipooh13 said…
2 SUPER cute cards!!! LOVE the red popping on the 2nd one!!
DIANA L. said…
Hi Amy Congrats on yur guest design spot. I just got that set last month-- I love it and I love the design that you made with it great job.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Lynnda said…
woohoo Congrats on your guest design spot Sista!!! love both cards... beautiful!... hugs...xoxo
Sylvia said…
Both cards are fabulous, Amy, your energy abounds with all the postings and cards you have made. Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Lynn said…
I love those cheery flowers...fabulous!
Lynn said…
Congrats on the guest designer spot!
Super cute cards...those are pretty cool stamps too.
Have a good week!
Kelly said…
these are fantastic. love how you used the diner ticket. the hearts are such a cute addition coming from the mug!
as always love your amazing cards so fun!!!!
Heather Rogers said…
Both cards are super cute! I especially love the coffee mug with heart steam. :)

Hugs~
Angi Barrs said…
Congrats to ya Amy! I love the happy colors!
Laurel said…
Fabulous cards!
Avocado Arts said…
AMAZING cards AMY!! I love how you showcased the bouquet of flowers on the seed packet. Red and yellow...two fabulous colors together. I can't wait to see what else you create for us this month! Thank you for being our Guest Designer :) ~Michelle
Anonymous said…
Thank you Amy for being out Guestie this month! These projects are fabulous. LOVE them! Can't wait to see what you create for us on the 8th. You're the best. -Lisa
Annette Allen said…
congrats on being the guest designer.. your cards are amazing.. you go girl..
Chrissy Larson said…
Super duper cuteness! Love!!
Queenie said…
Super duper totally ADORABLE! I love your design! YOU GO GIRL!
Rachel said…
Cute!!! love the colors and patterns in your coffee card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
Jessi Fogan said…
More orange! Loving it :) And using a coffee sleeve? GENIUS! I must try that!
Congrats AGAIN on the GDT :) You are on FIRE, Amy!
danni reid. said…
perfectly perfect!!!
jessica said…
beautiful cards Amy!! Looks like some GREAT stamps!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Amy!! You did such a FAB job on your cards!!
sharon g said…
LOVE the diner ticket.
Thanh Vo said…
Of COURSE you'd be a designer for AA at some point.. these cards are perfect with their brand! Congrats, Amy!
Connie Mercer said…
awesome girl!! These are fabulous!!! Love them!!
Christiana said…
Awesome cards, Amy! I love them both!
yyam said…
Woohoo! Congrats on your guest designer gig! :)

Love what you did with the stamps. The colours just scream happy!!!
Mona Pendleton said…
What fun and cheerful cards Amy!
June Houck said…
Super sweet cards, Amy! Those bunch of flowers make me smile :)
I love your cards. Both are just lovely.
cute~ love how you used the receipt and the DP is fab!
Audrey Pettit said…
These are just toooooo cute, Amy! That coffee set is beyond perfect for you. I so love how you incorporated the coffee sleeve into your design!
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome cards! Love how you framed the flowers in that first one! The polka dot coffee cup is precious too!
Squirlygirl said…
Great job Amy! I really like the first card with the flower packet.
~Hugs~
Becky
Rose said…
well i for one am shocked you used the coffee set!! lol
super fab cards girlfriend :)
Alice said…
these are so cute and delightful and so YOU! love them both!
Aimes said…
Woo hoo!!! Congrats, girlie! :D
Hugs!
x