Jacksonbelle goodness and I SCRAPBOOKED...

Happy June!!!!

Can you believe that it is already June...half way through 2010?!!!

Bear with me, I have a ton to share today....first up is my Jacksonbelle card...

Our challenge for June is to use our favorite Jbelle products...easy peasy...surprise, surprise, I'm using October Afternoon...New and Old:

I fussy cut some New October Afternoon and nestled it on a 4.75 x 4.75 inch card. I dehoarded some of my Gmund paper that I picked up at the local Paper Zone shop. Isn't that 'Hello" fun??!!! I recently stocked up on some super EAD Stickerz....these are FAB....great coverage since the Gmund cardstock is so texture-y:)

This also fits the CAS-tastic challenge #05, A Touch of Green.

Hold onto your coffee peeps...I SCRAPBOOKED...

The photo is a self-pic by the boy...he was on a paddleboard....hence the waterdrop on the lens..LOL...I just ADORE this pic of him....soooo CUTE...soooo him. For those that really know my boy, I'm sure that they would agree he is a whipper snapper...he makes me laugh, all-the-time...seriously...the boy has a great sense of humor, although I may be partial:)

The red base is Sassafras {amazing, I know...who knew they did solids?!!!} The ric rac'ish border is Sassy...the yellow panel is October Afternoon and the text panel is Cosmo Cricket...I managed to do a smidge of sewing and of course, I threw some DeNami Design buttons on there too:) The thickers are their valentine's release so I got them 50% off after valentines day {woot woot!}.

I was inspired by the Twisted Sketch #051:

The Twisted Sketches 'twist' is "new"....I'm going to say that I'm 'new' to scrapbooking...it's been literally years....guess, you could call me a born again scrapper:)

I hope that you'll play with us over at Jacksonbelle...

Please check out the other Jbelle gals for inspiration:

Keyword JBE108 for SCS and PCP

Hang in there my peeps...just a couple more things to share:) I promised to do a full reveal on my
PIF goodies...

Here's the dealio...I cannot stand to mass-produce...it seems to literally zap my creativity and I become robotic...no emotion...no joy...so when I decided to design a new card for the PIF peeps I knew that I wanted to keep it CAS:

Each of the cards has a different pattern from October Afternoon...I used the same PTI sentiment because, well, I love it:) Let's see, I didn't keep any of the cards and forgot to measure them or at least write down the measurements but I'm thinking they are 4 x 4...on my favorite, Speckletone Kraft.

I also decided to put a smidge of a RAK in there too...

For those that have been following me for awhile know that I love Fabriano's...well, I also have another brand that I love that is similar called Arturo's. Each of the ladies received a handful of Arturo notecards, a Jenni Bowlin Bingo card and Kaiser Crafts bling...I hope it inspires you to PIF....

For the ladies that joined me in my first PIF Challenge...thank you!!!

Thanks for hanging out with me...I appreciate you stoppin' by...P.S. I'll be back tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. PDT for the Whimsy Haven Blog Hop!!!!!!

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
cute card, love the woodgrain. cool layout, oo, you went to oahu in 09'? fun! cute butterfly card. love the pearls. thanks for sharing :)! have a great tuesday! *hugs* steph :)
yyam said…
Wow! I love your gorgeous layout (but where's the journaling?)...your boy is so charming!
TesaB said…
Ohhhhh, this is all so awesome!!! Awesome card, awesome that you scrapbook, awesome page, and WOW what an awesome PIF card and RAK!!! Oh Joy! LOL! Your boy is sweet as could be!
itsallrosi said…
love the scrapbook page! fantastic!
NinaB said…
What a great self-photo. You're talented with scrapbooking too?! :-)
Tyggereye said…
Great card and layout. I love the self pic. Who doesn't like taking those?? I keep looking at that twisted sketch thinking I'm going to do one, but dang it I just keep doing other things instead. You've inspired me I have to try!
The CC is just perfect for your sons pic - love that you kept it simple. Tons of goodness in this post! From cards to a LO, you have it covered. Now I just need to see some 3-D templates and it will confirm what I already know...that you can do it all!
Aimes said…
Nearly spit my tea out this morning over your super scrapbook LO! What a fab LO and what a gorgeous pic of your boy - I love it!
Another girlie like me who can't stand to mass produce! I think we must get bored too quickly ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Michelle said…
Adorable boy, fabulous page and cutie pie cards Amy.. What a busy girl you've been!
Mishy
Regan said…
wow.......the layout rocks...as do the cards....perfection!
Karen B. said…
Loads of goodies to share today, all of them are fantastic. I really enjoyed the fact that you shared your layout, fun to see it!
Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smokes woman I am loving your scrappy page (wellllll...and the cards too!!!!) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!!! He's just shining!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my PIF....now that I got my HUGE FAVE THINGS blog post done with all 27 sponsors...lol...I can get down to business and rock out my PIF! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Look at you!! What can't you do ;) Wonderful job on everything again Amy!

Deanne :)
Laurel said…
Wow, look at this today, you are really on fire Amy these are all so fabulous!
lauren bergold said…
holy moly, missus, you sure do pack a lot into a day...and into a post! but then everything is soooooo FAB♥U♥LOUS i would not miss a THING!!! of course my fave is that awesome LO...partly for the totally great design but mostly i admit b/c it features such a brilliant pic of one of my favorite male models!!! ♥♥♥

(but don't get me wrong the cards are equally cool ANNNNND i so SOOOO agree about mass-producing...tho sometimes i should really GET OVER IT cause i make more work for myself!) (like, say...XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!) :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, love the card and the scrapbook page.You are way too talented my friend.
Anonymous said…
Super cute projects. Love the LO:)
Piali said…
WOW!!! You're a scrapbooking pro too!! I'll show you my 1st one.. you'll get a shock..lol.
Love the card with OA..fab!!
Hugs~
cnelson said…
wooohooo you scrapbooked!! I absolutely ADORE that lo! What a cutie! And of course I ADORE your completely fantabulous cards as well!
Anonymous said…
I simply love your CAS cards.. they are gorgeous... wow .. your boy sure brighten up the scrapbook page with his awesome smile, and the wonderful red that goes with it. :)
PIF... ? what does it stand for .. :)
Jill said…
Awesome creations. I love the way you cut the circles out of the OA paper. Perfect!
fun card and layout! Great work!
Cindy Lee said…
I just love today's card!!!
Deb Neerman said…
These are just fabulous, Amy!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" clean and simple color challenge!
Elise said…
Wait, you wha....? Sssssss.... ssccrraaaaapppp....something.. SCRAP BOOKED....! Oooooow, WOW! NEAT-O! Yes, you DID! INDEED! Very fine work, too! All of this! My head, she be twitching! You are the queen of the KNOW when it comes to materials! I'm twirlin' in my skirts just from starin' at the line-up of goodness right here, you savvy, savvy paper craft goddess! Yee Haw!

Good show!
Tina said…
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the page and that CAS card.
xiumaiyuki said…
Oh, and you scrapbooked REALLY well!!! I can feel the ocean breeze from that page! keke...Great job, sista!
Jenn said…
YOU DID IT! HOORAY! hehe It's fun to get back into scrapbooking after a long break. Love your projects...as always :D
whoistracy said…
Awesome Amy! Love the LO, too!! Such a clean, simple design with a fab photo.
Sparkplug17 said…
What darling projects! I love your layout!
Dawn said…
fab job Amy...love the "dehoarding" part!
cute page too!
Joy said…
what wonderful cards! simple and sweet. love the scrapbook layout. he's is darling! have a good day!
Dana said…
Amy you never cease to inspire me. You are serioulsy talents and wonderfully creative. Your SB LO is adorable! What a fantastic sntiment...just love it.
Lynnette said…
Girl, you are BUSY!!! Love all your creations. They are amazing!
Anthonette said…
All your creations are great. The scrapbook layout was fab! You should do more. I keep promising myself that I will scrapbook ASAP.

Love the self-portrait your son took.
Tenia Nelson said…
Wonderful cards!!!
Rose said…
Amy - love your scrapbook page, and your CAS card, girl! Awesome. You are quite the fount of creativity :) I, too, have to agree that I'm not a big fan of mass production. But, I'm in the throes of mass production at the moment with some wedding invites...the things we do for dear family and friends! ;)
Pam Varnell said…
Gorgeousness everywhere Amy. Love it all.
Alice said…
lovely simple cards and that layout is fab!!!
Jen said…
girl, you got it today!! love these cards and that page is delicious!!! xoxoox
Nancy said…
WOW! you have some serious talent to share! Amazing work! and fantastic job with the twisted sketch! TFS your work and for letting me stumble onto your blog :)
Dora said…
There is so much to see this post I have watched it twice...and I love your lo, and your cards are beautiful as always!
ivy said…
great LO amy!! he's such a cutie! hope to see more scrappy pages from you and hope to catch your next PIF challenge!
Kay said…
What a marvelous layout, Amy! I love everything about it! You are so talented, girl! Your cards are lovely, too. C&S deliciousness!!! ♥♥ Kay
chloe said…
Such gorgous cards and layout! I love that woodgrain CS, and how you used a sticker as your sentiment - I hate when you stamp on textured CS and get a grainy image! And the CAS card is so simple and sweet.
I am the same with mass producing, I get bored so fast!
So fabulous! I love your layout! :)
Angie Tieman said…
Wow! Love that card, how you did the circles! And say what?! Now you are a kick-a** scrapbooker too?! NO Way! Your layout is awesome!
Unknown said…
Ooh, this post was positive loaded with fabulous-ness! A LO wo, gilie, you are so good!

I totally feel the same way about mass production. Makes me cringe just thinking about it...your CAS solution is perfect!

(-: Heidi
li-bee-ti said…
OMG! You scrapbook! Well, now you might want to join Tesa and me on challenging each other to do los.... LOL
Your page is great! And your boy is simply adorable!
Your cards, as always - so beautiful.
Savitri said…
STUNNING, Amy!! I LOVE the colors and great great layout! The butterfly card is delish too. AWESOME and oh, another great sketch you found there!!!
Rose said…
check you out scraping !!! (oh the cards are 3x3)and i LOVE all the goodness you sent :) i am with you, never make two cards the same, just can't do it. now i need to get some made for the ones that signed up for my PIF :) well after the 8th as i have to have oral surgery lol
teresamatz said…
great page, thanks for getting twisted with us :)
Elaine said…
Greatness all over the place on this day's post!! WOW! First the great card and then the layout, the PIF and the extra treat! Are you sure you're not Superwoman! ;-)
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Hey, luv that you start to scrapbook! So cool! Lovely LO for a beginner! Luv the butterfly card, simple and elegant. I too can't do two cards the same... bore the hell outta me if I did a production line! I need to learn how to make cards with white space! LOL!
Star Rork said…
your cards are great but I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing!