Jennifleur..

It's my Tuesday Jacksonbelle post...This will be my last DT post and the shop's last day will be tomorrow:(

Sigh, I've had such a wonderful time being part of the Jacksonbelle Design Team...it's sad that the shop is closing...

I've been enabled alot being part of the Jacksonbelle team...I bought my first ZVA's from there...I've picked up some Cosmo Cricket, Prima, Pink Paislee and Jenni Bowlin to name a few...

I decided to showcase some Jenni Bowlin today..

The two different pattened papers are by Jenni Bowlin...the polka dots are 12 x 12 and the text is from a 4x4 set {Oh how I LOVE those!!}...

The stamp is my new Savvy image, Leaning Flower, I picked up at Impress..the ribbon is May Arts that I found in the A Muse bargain bin and the buttons are PTI. Do you see that Ric Rac card? That was a fabbie rak from
Ivy...thanks sista.

I was inspired by the new Card Pattern sketch:

Gasp, I almost did a literal interpretation of the sketch:)

Please check out the other Jbelle gals for inspiration:

Dawn Lusk
Julie Lacey
Heather Pulvirenti
Windy Robinson
Stephanie Severin
Pam Varnell
Lynda Benden
Tobi Crawford
Jill Dunn
Heather Lee-Reppen
Shemaine Smith
Lindsay Botkin

I wanted to do a shout out for all the JBelle ladies....it has been an honor working with you all...Lindsay you rock!!!

I'll actually be back tonight at 9 pm PDT with the
Whimsy Haven blog hop!


Comments

Angèle said…
Funny Amy... we used the same colors for our last cards!!!
Love this one!
TesaB said…
Fabbie card, Amy! Got to love those polka dots!!! And gorgeous silhouette stamp!
Jenny said…
Very pretty card, love it :) :) :) :) :)
itsallrosi said…
glad to see you're cracking into your new goodies!
Alice said…
this is beautiful, Amy! love it!
yyam said…
I love the color combo! And that awesome stamp! Great take on the CP sketch! :)
Dawn said…
beautiful card Amy! I've enjoyed being a Rockstar with YOU!!
Michelle said…
Gorgeous card Amy. What a beautiful tribute to an awesome site.
Mishy
Karen B. said…
Great card, the patterned paper and image work so well together!
Sad they are closing....but you have given me soooooooooooooooo much inspo from your creations from their products!!! This card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Anonymous said…
I love the patterned paper, and text. Love the flower stamp. The button duos are gorgeous.. Lovely card :D
Kryssi said…
OH MY! that just popped off the screen for me! gorgeous!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, love the card especially the papers. I will miss your Tuesday JB post each week.
cnelson said…
Could not love this more!! PERFECTLY GORGEOUS!
Dora said…
Very elegant! Love it!
Heather Rogers said…
Such a beautiful card Amy. This was a great sketch too. So sad to see them go. :)
Anonymous said…
AMY! I love, love, love this card!
Sooo gorgeous!
Elise said…
Oh, that's S-A-D! Never good to hear about and ending like that. Although, there is power in the relationships and crafty inspiration shared.... {*hankie, please!*} This card is lovely. Yummy, in fact. Hard to think that with your support, things couldn't have worked out for the long haul {you're such an enabler, anyhow!}... All the best to YOU, dear Amy and the Jacksonbelle Darlings!
xiumaiyuki said…
Really, really sad to hear they're closing up. I order from them from time to time. *sigh*

Loving your card tho! That Impress flower is beautiful! It really pops up from the card.
Anonymous said…
Love that card, and so sad to hear the shop is closing.
Anonymous said…
Amy, Amy, Love it, your card is fantastic, as always, so cheerful!!!!!
Allison Rankin said…
One lovely creation! I ♥ your take on that sketch (it looks hard to me)!
Lynda Benden said…
This is beautiful Amy! You are ALWAYS so inspiring!! Have a wonderful summer Amy and it was fun getting to know you!
Tenia Nelson said…
This card is sooooooo awesome!!!
dstandard said…
Awesome card Amy! Love the Jenni! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!
LOVE this card Amy... the colors and your flower rocks!
SmilynStef said…
Fabulous card ... and so fun designing with you.
Shemaine Smith said…
Love your card Amy and I am so thrilled that we were on the same team at Jbelle! I'll be seein you around sista! You can count on it!
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, great card with that sketch!! I never get tired of Jenni Bowlin goodies!
Lea L. said…
Beautiful card, Amy! I love the pinked black matte edge! Sorry to hear that JBelle is closing its online doors....you have all done a wonderful job! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

♥♥♥Lea
li-bee-ti said…
I love that stamp! And the red/white/black color combo is fab.
BEautiful dp!
Tina said…
This is positively lovely Amy!
Michele Gross said…
Oh I love those papers Amy! Delicious!! Very pretty card :)
Tyggereye said…
Very gorgeous card. So sad about JBelle. :( Bummed me out.
ivy said…
fab card! wish we had an impress store here.
Unknown said…
Goodness girlie, this is positively swoon worthy!! Gorgeous!!

(-: Heidi
Kay said…
OOOOO Ahhhh!!! This is a fabulous "vintage hip" card!! And the row of layered buttons is SOOO yummy!!! Beautiful work, Amy!! ♥♥ Kay
Gloria Stengel said…
:thud: Love it! And am I the only person who did not do this sketch? Every blog I look at has a card with this sketch. I feel like the dumb kid in class. LOL
TesaB said…
Wohoooo!!!!! Congrats on making the Card Patterns Super Six!!!
Lola said…
Woo-hoo! Congrats on making super six!