life...

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Any fun Halloween weekend plans?  We have soccer games today AND tomorrow...I'm just hoping for dry weather:)

I have a tag to share this morning...sorry for the photog....this little whipper snapper just would NOT cooperate!

It seems that yesterday AND today it has been Wplus9 day on my blog:)


Today's tag uses Woodgrain Silhouettes....I LOVE the flowers in that set...I used Memento Angel Pink on it...such a soft & soothing color...

I was inspired by the Wplus9 Color Cue challenge...
You probably can't tell but my thread that I used is a pale gray...did you see the whimsical zig zagging:)

The quote is my screensaver at work...isn't it true though?  The joys and difficulties in life prepare you for other events in your life...makes you stronger and more thankful for what you have...that's how I feel now...I'm so grateful for my life...for the people that are part of it...

My 3 Year Blogaversary is coming up...it is actually in 1 week...so stayed tuned for a Candy Extravaganza!!!!  Woot Woot!!!!

♥♥happy mail♥♥

Okay, now who doesn't know Julie Tucker-Wolek :):):):):):) [I 'had' to include those!].....check out the goodness she sent me!!!!!!!


Pssstttt...The polka dot pattern paper is named JULIE!!!!!  Now how stinkin' coolio is that?!!!!

Next up is Sherry! ..gotta love the candy...they will make me 'more smarter'!

I have to tell you 'all...Sherry has GOT to be thee most generous bloggie buddie ever...that woman is always spoiling me with goodies...check out the Memory Box Tinsel goodies she included!


Thanks sooooooo much ladies....you're thee best!

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
your tag is so pretty, amy! i love the colors and the butterfly and sentiment.
wonderful goodies from your bloggie friends :)!
have a fabulous weekend!
*hugs* steph :)
Spardha said…
cute card!.. love the butterfly.. and fab RAKs!.. :D
Martha said…
What a beautiful tag you made!! And great Raks!
Have a wonderful weekend Amy!
Martha
Cindy Lee said…
I just love your tag! So pretty! You are one lucky gal!
itsallrosi said…
beautiful tag, and some great candy!
Els said…
Love your card!! So subtle!!
Three years ?! .... Woot woot!
Ooooo, the way you did the sentiment and that stitching detail? perfect! Just love that zig zag only on the bottom.
Tasha said…
Oh this tag is beautiful! i love the sentiment, so true
love tasha xx
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy I love the tag with all the fancy zig zagging going on. Some day you might actually make me pull my machine out of storage.

Glad you like the little treat.
Kay said…
Happy Halloween weekend, girlie! Your tag is so pretty! Soft, classic and clean. That is a GREAT quote! It's really, really lovely!

You must have the best time going to your mailbox each day. You often have wonderful goodies waiting for you!!! ♥♥ Kay
Woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!! I was getting worried that it didn't arrive!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am happy you like it!! I love love your other happy mail too...and that tag you made....totally ROCKIN' SISTA! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sammye Jo said…
Love Julie!!! Your tag is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the simplicity and clean look!!!!! TFS!
Dora said…
wow great happy mail!
and that tag is amazing!
Beautiful tag,AMy! Love the soft colors and simplicity design!
Emily Leiphart said…
What a beautiful tag! I wouldn't want to give it away. ;) Love the RAK you got, too, and can't wait to see what you make with those papers! Hope your soccer games are awesome and you have dry weather!!
love it Amy! Awesome goodies too!
Sylvia said…
Lovely tag and wonderful goodies, Amy! Have a great Saturday
!
Bonita Rose said…
beautiful.. love the way u cut up the words.... gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
So pretty the tag.... Love the set and the sewing. I heart the sentiment.. coz I totally agree with you :) ... lucky gal.. such a happy mail :D
Allison Rankin said…
Very pretty and love the delicate tag!
Riet said…
So beautiful Tag Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
yyam said…
What a sweet tag Amy! :)

Always lovely to receive treats in the mail!!!! Yummy! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!
xiumaiyuki said…
oh, I'm loving your WPlus9 streak you have going here... Love what you did with the color combo. So soft and pretty! Happy Halloween!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
What a lovely tag! Sorry it's been rainy...
Valerie said…
I love this tag (anything white is so hard to photograph - but I think it's fine!)
3 years coming up! Wow Amy - fantastic! Thanks for tirelessly sharing your creativity with us :)
Rose said…
beautiful!! and yup i love the zigzag stitching ;)
Beth aka BR-T said…
Wow your tag is terrific! I am drooling over your gifts you lucky ducky!
ivy said…
love that quote on that tag!

cute boo yah card from your friend! (the smarties will not make you smarter---believe me, it didn't work on me =) LOL!
TesaB said…
WOWZA!!! Stunning tag, love that soft stamped silhouette, sooo beautiful. And more yihaaa for the happy mail!!!
Lynnda said…
I love your tag Amy!!!... AND YOU ONE LUCKY Lady!!...I love happy mail... xx
Alice said…
such an elegant tag. love how you did the sentiment and the stitching is so fun!
Hoot Hoot said…
i love this tag and the sentiment on it - great stitching too :D
IvyandRein said…
Oooh my FAV color combo ;) beautiful tag!
Tina said…
Adorable tag, so soft and pretty! I really need to use that set more.
Tyggereye said…
You got some great happy mail. I adore that ghost on the card Sherry sent you. Too cute. All that paper too wow.
Elise said…
AMY!!!!! Hi!!!!! {Remember me?} hee hee Didn't I just take my sweet time getting by to THIS post to give you some love for this excellent, excellent card! *gasp!* I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my tardiness! This is LOVELY, sweet and craftilicous sista of the craft! You KNOW I adore you! Thanks for playing the old COLOR CUE! {YOU rock!} Yipeeeee!
Dawn said…
Gorgeous Amy! Love the simplicity...and yes, the whimsy!

Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!