Seize the Sketch #2: Let the Shenanigans begin!


Hello!

Thanks to all that linked up to Seize the Sketch #1, awesome job ladies!

Check out Seize the Sketch #2, by my wonderful teamie



Big shout out for our Super Sponsor



Let the shenanigans begin!


Well, of course I had to get the Shenanigans set!

How could you not love saying

Shenanigans?!!!!!!


I super love this sketch and can see using it over and over.

The floral is washi that came in my Studio Calico Card kit, so did that blue/speckly panel.  The veneer is from my stash (the bloom was smooshed in Fresh Ink/Red Current) and yes, that fishtail banner is wood...I picked up a package of wood business card sized panels and I can use the paper trimmer and scissors on them without it cracking!

The top fold is essentially 3/4 inch shorter the the base/bottom flap.  That accommodates the floral washi.

CAS-ual Friday Stamps rock...


Be sure to check out the Seize the Sketch blog to see how my teamies were inspired!


Comments

Sylvia said…
Lovely card, Amy, that washi tape makes a nice floral border! Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Lynn said…
I love that sketch with the big fun sentiment and the spray mist is great.
Annette Allen said…
cute card.. love that adorable flower..
anja curvers said…
Very pretty card and I love the sketch.
Trinh said…
Nice sketch & I love your take on it! The floral washi is so pretty.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy great take on the new sketch and i was laughing my head off at your intro...Let the shenanigans begin...LOL
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your card Amy! Your other teamie!
wendipooh13 said…
sooo pretty LOVE the white misting!!!
Unknown said…
I always love your use of woodchips on your cards...really does add a fun touch!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so sweet! I love that it says "shenanigans"!
Rachel said…
what a fun stamp for your awesome card! and that is the prettiest washi tape ive ever seen!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
donna mikasa said…
Awesome! LOVE the pop of red and that yummy floral washi tape!
OH MY! I looooooove this! LOVE the black and white flowers.....love the spritz.... love the red flower-- FABBBBBBY birthday card! I must remember to play along with this challenge <3 TFS!
cm said…
Another amazing card, Amy! So glad I follow you via Feedly, because there's way X waaaayyyy too much creativity to miss out! Always inspiration; always eye-candy; always some 'must try' here! Thank you for your warm comments on my Little Tangles party favour shenanigans (I agree: LOVE saying word!) and for thinking my niece is adorable. She is (yes, I'm biased...)!
This is beautiful my friend! I loveeeeeee the colors and the flower!!!
Notes by Nina said…
Fantastic card, I love the sentiment.
Ashley Horton said…
Beautiful Amy!! Love those pieces from your SC Kit, and that sentiment is awesome!
PapierGirl said…
Awesome card Amy - I had no idea that was washi until I read it above! :)
Rose said…
fantastic card my friend :)
Anonymous said…
fun sentiment!!!!!! I like that b&w bg :) looks like doodles!
maria f. said…
That speckled blue paper is perfect paired with the B/W BG. Then the spot of red. So pleasing to the eye.
Michelle said…
<3 this card! The color is fun, the pop of red is fantastic and the sentiment rocks! I've always loved the word 'shenanigans'. It's just a super fun word, isn't it? :D
yyam said…
Ooooh...love the sentiment!:) And that floral washi is YUMMY! :)
Lindsey said…
Seriously awesome card. I love the saying, the wood banner, the colors, the layout...hmmm...love it all!
Unni said…
Oh what a lovely card, beautiful colours together:)
Jinny Newlin said…
So, so pretty! Really love how that speckled panel looks shimmery, too! Yum!