If you need me | Inspired by Challenge - Fruity Sentiments





Hello and Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I was inspired by the lemons and the sketch.  Here's how it all turned out for me:


I inked up the Ellen Hutson's Squeeze the Day by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen set.  I love this one, the sentiments are awesome!


As you can see, I totally followed the sketch too!  Made it super easy for designing this one.


This is also my first time using the Karin Brushmarker Pro.  Those pens are filled with vivid color!  I can't wait to play with them more!

I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
man! it's almost like we were crafting together! in my dreams... so pretty, amy!
=]
Lisa Elton said…
Yep, you and Michele we channeling each other!! This is fabulous Amy!
Fikreta said…
It's very nice card!