Merci | Woodblock Wednesday + Guest Designer




Hello and welcome to the sixth edition of Woodblock Wednesday.  I'm featuring:

Savvy Stamps - Floral Jar [1404h]
A Muse Stamps - Merci [retired]

Here's how I was inspired:


I ended up doing a bit of mass production.  Honestly I consider more than 1 card of a design mass production.


Let's talk about this design first.  It features the Basic Grey - Adrift collection.  Oh how I miss Basic Grey.  I used a very simple design, easy to produce quickly.


The poppy looking blooms were colored with 

Sugared Almond Pink
Pink Flamingo
Zig Blender


The petal filled blooms were colored with 

Pale Pink
Pink Flamingo

This next duo features panels from the Basic Grey Persimmon collection, one of my favorites.


The image has been stamped on Bristol with Versafine Onyx Black.  The 'water' is:

Pale Blue

Each of the bouquets have one enamel dot.  The overall design is pretty clean + crisp so that bit of texture gives it a touch of interest.


I'm so thrilled to have Tonya Jastad playing along with me.  She's sharing two different designs, here's a peek at one of them:


She used the same main image.  For all the details on her project, please visit her BLOG IG.

Thank you so much Tonya for joining me today!  Her coloring and the addition of the sweet plaid panel is perfect!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

These are beautiful! LOVING the way you both used the jar full of flowers!!! GORGEOUS!!!
Cindy C. said…
Both you and your guest make me fall in love with this pretty stamp with your beautiful creations!!
tonyamaries said…
Thank you so much for asking me to join you this week! I'm loving your basic grey papers and that enamel dot is perfect!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Both of you have made fabulous designs, lovely to see different ideas from the same stamps xxx
I Card Everyone said…
a mass production of marvelous, amy…
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Oh my gosh Amy, I adore this card collection! So beautifully pulled together!