Hot Diggity Dog | Inspired by Challenge - Give a Dog a Bone




Welcome to another new Inspired by Challenge!  There is also an optional sketch challenge:


I had so much fun with this challenge and knew just what stamp set I was going to use:  Clever Sausage by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen.  The sentiment is a combo of Clever Sausage and Modern Succulents.


The slimline dies are by Newton's Nook Designs, Slimline Frames & Portholes.  The sentiment was stamped onto one of Newton's Nook Designs' Banner Trio Dies.  The cardstock and is by CTMH.  The pattern paper is [retired] Stampin' Up Whole Lot of Lovely.


I designed this especially for a friend and it has already gone postal.


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
amy your Clever Sausage has gotten a little bit carried away with himself! SO stinking cahUTE! love the frames!
=]
Soooooooooo cute!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Awesome frames, can see lots of miles in both dies & stamp set. Dog is so so cute. Lucky person who gets this card.Keep healthy & happy x
Celeste Goff said…
Amy, this card is beyond adorable!!!
Fikreta said…
Beautiful card!
hugs
Danni Reid said…
Your clever sausage is so adorable and your design is completely perfect as always!
Lisa Elton said…
Oh gosh is this ever cute! Love this little one dangling from the balloon!
Farhana S said…
so cute! I really want to get the slim line die you used <3